Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slight Rant On Life

So there isn't much, there never is. Only the dull and the tiresome, never anything of promise: nothing to report. The endless cycle must be broken! The nonstop NOTHING must cease. We must stir up something: ARISE. Look up and stop sinking into the endless end. Borrowing favors and borrowing time... How can we borrow either? How can we stand to let ourself think that we are getting ahead when we are falling behind? We can't borrow from others to get where we want, we have to make a name for OURSELVES; make TIME for ourselves. Fight... Fight is what we need to do. Stand up and let the world KNOW what we want, what we need, what we can do for ourselves! We need to break free. We need to show them all.... I need to show them all....

Less than two months. Less than two months before I graduate and we all change and seperate. Four months until I leave home and face a new begining. Two years until I live with who I want to, three years before I truely start the life I've come to fantasize. I don't really know how long it'll take for them to let me live the way I wish though. I'm stuck with someone else puppeteering my love which coincides with my life. I'm stuck wishing I could steal my wish, run with it, and never be caught. This will never happen. But I will fight for it. I will at least ATTEMP to break free.

No comments:

Post a Comment